DO YOU WORK IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY?
THE NEW CHICAGO PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PARKING PERMIT CAN HELP YOU AVOID TICKETS AND FINES.
Beginning April 18, if you are a managing broker, broker or leasing agent, you are eligible to buy a new "ALL-ZONE" parking permit from the Office of Chicago City Clerk Susana A. Mendoza.
The permit allows you to park in any Residential Parking Zone while conducting business. It allows for street parking between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. It does not allow for parking during sporting or other special events.
- The annual cost is $500.00 for City residents and $800.00 for non-Chicago residents. Two year option is available.
- The Professional Service Parking Permit is only available for purchase in person at City Hall, 121 N. LaSalle St., Room 107. Sales begin Monday, April 18, 2016.
Please note, ALL 5 of the following documents are required to purchase a permit:
- A current City of Chicago Debt Clearance Form provided by the City Department of Finance (must be obtained in person)
- An up to date government-issued photo ID
- State vehicle registration card
- A copy of a valid, unexpired Illinois Professional Real Estate License or a IDFPR "Pocket Card."
- A completed Professional Service Parking Permit application
Please note, discounted parking ($15.00 for up to 12 hours) is available to persons doing business at City Hall at the Wabash Randolph Self Park located at 20 E. Randolph St. or the Lake/Wells Self Park located at 177 N. Wells St.
To view or print the required application documents, please download the Professional Service Permit Program Customer Application.
Download and view the Professional Service Permit Program Administrative Rules.