Was your vehicle damaged by hitting a pothole on a city street?

Was your property damaged by actions or negligence by the City of Chicago and/or its employees?

If so, you may be able to receive compensation from the City of Chicago for some or all of the costs you incurred. Click on the link above to download the correct form.

In most cities/towns, if you found yourself in a situation like above, you would be required to file a case with the small claims court or similar county court system. In Chicago, however, claims such as these are reviewed and settled by the Chicago City Council passing an ordinance to award damages.